Automatic location marking buoy for sinking vessel
- [ Use ]
In the case of a shipwreck, readily locate the position of the shipwreck
- [ Locating method ]
The beacon that’s installed on the buoy will float above the water and
using the light and radio waves it will transmit or mark the location of
- Send mobile text messages, using AIS to send the wreckage location,
and indicate the wreckage on the ECDIS
- Marine lantern will light up vertically and horizontally so that an aerial
identification by helicopter or planes can be possible
- [ Shipwreck location marking buoy ]
- Composition: buoy body, marine lantern, elastic mooring rope, rope
- Place of installation: On the hull bow or stern’s available space or bridge.
- Buoy size/ rope’s length (Water depth): diameter 400, 600, 800, 1200mm / 200m (Maximum 6,000 m)
- Options: The size of the buoy and the rope’s length can be modified at the customer’s requested specification.
- [ Special feature ]
- Rope is an elastic mooring rope made with a
super material; this can be used as the initial
guideline for the underwater diver.
- Other marine buoys can be used for special
and lateral marks.
※ Patent : Korea 10-1740139(2017.5.19)
PCT Application : PCT/KR2017/002276(2017.3.2)